Online Registration Information
Since this system is new, please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. Registration can be done quickly and easily using this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please send an e-mail to the registrar.
1. We are in the process of actively registering children for the Spring sports of baseball and softball. Teams are now being organized based on the registrations we receive, with final rosters required to be completed by mid-March.
2. All families will be required to create an account when logging into the system for the first time. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the "add children" or "add adult" options. Alternate contact information such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses can be added when another adult is added to the account.
3. After the account is created, this registration system can be used to register for any of the upcoming sports programs. Through the registration system, you will have access to your account information, including registration fees due.
4. Currently, Holy Trinity is only accepting checks for payment of registration fees. Checks should be made out to "Holy Trinity Athletic Association" and remitted to Holy Trinity Parish, 3500 Saint Luke Lane, Saint Ann, MO 63074. Please notate your registration number in the memo section. We hope to add the capability for credit cards to be used by registrants in the future.
5. If you have multiple players, please register all of them at the same time to ensure that the multi-player discount is properly calculated. To do so, after completing one registration, click the "continue shopping" button to register another player.
6. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest online security settings available.
7. The Athletic Association is dependent on parents or guardians of the children to help with its concession sales at home games. A $50 refundable concession deposit, in the form of a check or money order, for each child is required. Checks will be returned after completion of the assigned shift. Shift assignments will be made after rosters are set, and parents/guardians will be expected to work their assigned shifts. If there is a scheduling conflict, please contact the concession stand coordinator so that a replacement can be found and an alternative date assigned.
Thank you for using our online registration!
*If you are unable to register online, please contact Jennifer Swanson.